My niece from El Paso sent me a gift of your soaps for my birthday and I really like them. I can't wait to try out a variety. They are great on sensitive skin and provide much needed moisturizing ingredients. Thanks,
Judy (Rhinebeck, NY)
"These soaps have a creamy texture and are excellent on the skin. I use no other soaps but these. The commercial soaps have been thrown away. I have shared and purchased as gifts for family and friends and now have them placing orders through me. I make a 50 mile trip to the Farmers' Market to purchase your soaps."
Erlinda (El Paso, Tx)
"Wonderful business to work with and we love the soap. Thank you. Plus we get bonus hugs."
The Walker family (Wisconsin)
"Love to see Diane! Love to buy these soap! Such a treat to go to the Saturday Farmers' Market when in Las Cruces. Thank you. Bless you."
Gloria (Farmington, NM)
"Let me count the ways... Well, I will list a few wonderful scents (so far Rosemary Mint is my favorite, but difficult to pick, SO many lovely ones) luxurious lather, creamy, foamy goodness."
Our Unrefined/Virgin Fair Trade Shea Butter is a nut extract used for centuries derived from the Shea Nut tree in West and Central Africa, the “Shea Belt”.
There is NO:
• Air (Our Shea Butter is not whipped.)
• Emulsifying wax
Can be used for your entire body. Shea Butter has been known to help with:
• Cracked and dry heels, elbows, hands, knees, cuticles, face, lips (no more eating wax!) etc.
• Dry hair/scalp; apply ¼ tsp. approx. 4-12 hours before shampooing.
• Dry nose. Apply IN nostrils to prevent dry nose. (Great for oxygen mask users.)
• Frizzies. Swoosh through dry hair to tone down those frizzies!
• Foot care for diabetics.
• Itchy skin/patches caused from bug bites, eczema, and psoriasis.
• Nasal decongestant.
• Safe for babies who do not have nut allergies.
• Sunburn (and other burns) to help prevent peeling and add suppleness to scars.
• Use for pets with dry, flaky skin. Chunk some IN their bath water.
• Add a bit of salt or sugar to your Shea Butter. Scrub just before bathing!
• Will melt in bath (1 Tbsp), shaving water or foot soak (approx 1 tsp.)
Wintertime/colder weather application of Shea requires a "scraping" off the top, like butter out of the fridge. If the jar will remain unopened for a while, place in freezer until needed. Remove and defrost overnight.
Just ONE jar of Shea Butter can replace all of these (per customer testimonials):
• Acne/problem skin treatment
• After Shave moisturizer/conditioner
• Anti –chafing cream
• Bath oil
• Body Lotion
• Bug repellent (Peppermint or Eucalyptus)
• Cracked cuticle Cream
• Diaper Rash cream
• Dry nostril ointment
• Dry skin application for dogs (Can be added to their bath water as well!)
• Eczema/Psoriasis cream
• Elbow Cream
• Face Cream
• Foot Cream
• Foot/hand soak additive
• Hair moisturizer
• Itchy cream
• Lip Balm
• Make up remover (No scent)
• Vapo-rub (Peppermint or Eucalyptus)
Emilia L., Las Cruces, NM ~ My son (age 10) has suffered from horrible nose-bleeds in the summer for years, but thanks to a recommendation about the Shea Butter, and using it to moisturize his nostrils he's doing much better in the dry months now. Thank you!!
Melissa B., Troy, AL ~ I love New Mexico Soap. Excellent customer service. Fast shipping. The Shea Butter is the best. I have not had any cold weather chapped hands this year. I also can not go without the shaving soap!!!
Teresa R., Clovis, NM ~ Diane, In preparation for the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon I knew I needed something to prevent chafing due to the prediction of rain. I didn't want to wear leggings because the temps were to climb into the 80's & w/rain I knew there would be humidity. I could have bought "Glide" for the chubby parts of my legs that would rub or I could have used Vaseline but that makes me really hot. Plus w/the wind I figured everything would stick to it making for a miserable run. Instead, I used my Shea butter-it was the PERFECT solution! Yes, the weather did clear up & the only moisture (after a 1 hour 45 minute delay) was water from kind people spraying us w/water hoses & I poured cups of water down my front & back at each water stop-priming myself to chafe. Twenty-six point two miles later-I did NOT have a bit of chafing. I saw many gals w/bad chafing in unmentionable spots. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world for not having to deal w/that misery. Thank you for an amazing product. Hope other runners give it a try!
Christi G., Las Cruces, NM ~ We love this soap and the Shea Butter is amazing!! I had chemical burn on my hand and put shea butter on it twice a day and it healed so well. We swear by the stuff!!
Christina A., Boston, MA ~ The best all natural soaps and body butters, EVAH! These are high quality and very soothing for those suffering from eczema, and psoriasis. Everything looks and smells good enough to eat. I made my list, checked it thrice and am about to put in an order. Shipping is extremely fast to the east coast. Keep up the excellent work.